Congratulations to five new graduates!22 Sep 2017 11:50 | OT Euromaster
Ulrike Rathauscher, Ines Wenger, Ylena Zumbrunn, Susanne Assander and Katrin Kugler received their certificates after presenting their master thesis.
The five graduates from Switzerland, Austria and Sweden presented their master thesis about the following topics during the Thesis Presentation Seminar in Eastbourne:
- Measuring self-reported and observed ability to use everyday technology in persons with cognitive impairment and dementia: A correlation study
- Occupational Balance in mothers and fathers of preterm infants. The gender-specific meaning of occupational balance for mothers and fathers of preterm infants
- A Survey about school-based occupational therapy in the Austrian education system. Current state of provision and financing
- Applicability of the German Version of the Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory (PEDI-G) in German-Speaking Countries in Europe
- Exploring the psychometric properties of the Danish version of Management of Everyday Technology Assessment
Congratulations to your achievement and good luck for your further professional journey!